I know that everyone is wondering whether we've forgotten to let them know that a new baby has been born. Just a reassurance, no, we haven't forgotten. We are still waiting for her to come. 6 Days late now- just hangin' in there. I'm getting pretty weary, but I am being well taken care of. The plan is to be induced on Monday if she hasn't come on her own by then.
We'll let ya'll know when we have further news!
13 years ago

3 comments:
Steph! Thanks for keeping us posted...we are so excited for you all :)
We have been wondering! Oh dear...that is waaaayyy too long to wait. Caleb was a week late and I thought I was going to die. Good luck in the next few days and we can't wait to see pictures!
We read your Email and were like " hooray, an email." Even though there is no baby, it was still good to hear from you. Then we saw you posted for the first time in 12 years and we were like " hooray, they posted", but it turns out you just copied and pasted the email to the post. You fart knocker.
We'll, I guess we still love the heck out of you guys anyway and are praying for you and Baby Girl Bills. Loooove you guys!!!
Post a Comment