WhooHooo! After three years, 1 1/2 more kids, lots more debt, many extremely early mornings and late nights we are so happy to see the reward. Last Saturday Kyle graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic. His whole family was here, and my parents flew out to help celebrate. We had graduation in the morning where Kyle gave a fabulous speech, despite a couple of potty jokes pertaining to some of the class' most memorable moments, then we met with some of his classmates and our families at Macaroni Grill for lunch, we then lounged for a couple of hours, and then all the family got together at our house for enchiladas and cake. We got to sing, "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow," and eveything (I've secretly always wanted to have a real event to sing that for, and the family was kind enought to indulge me). We had a great time and the whole weekend was lots of fun.
I know some of the family has some more good pictures. I will post them when I get a chance.




13 comments:
Congratulations, you and your family look so great. It's good to see your parents again! NOW come back to CA!
CONGRATS BRODER!!!!!!!!!! We couldn't be more proud of you! Love you mucho!!!
For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow! I love that song and have always wanted to sing it to, i wish i could have been there to join in on the festivities..I am so happy for you guys and we cant wait to come visit you after baby girl is born..Love you guys!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys :)
I luv that you sang to him! He and you deserve that. It is the best to be done. It just will get better and better for you and your family now. So are you back to Cali now?
Miss and luv you. Your boys are so so cute. Good luck with the baby soon!
Merry Christmas
Congrats Kyle. We completely understand. It sounds like your graduation ceremony was a little like Dave's. I loved the Christmas card. We slacked off again this year!
Congratulations Kyle!!! Doesn't it feel great?!? I am so happy for you and your family. Keep us posted!
We already miss you!!! Who is going to crack my back now? I guess I'll have to move to California until Jake gets into clinic....
: )
Congrats to all! What a great time for you guys. Also congrats on baby #3 and for it being a girl. I can't wait to visit you when ever I go to see my family!
Congrats!! I'm so glad that he is officially done!! How was your Christmas??!! Did you make it back to Livermore yet or are you still in Dallas? Anyway, the pics turned out so cute! Hope all is well!
Congratulation you guys! I'm a little late on the congratulations, but we hope you know we are so happy for you. How are you liking CA? Kiersty says she misses Sam all the time. Calls us if you ever come this way.
We miss you guys so stinking bad. Hope all is going great with the family and the business.
Oh yeah, we have a joke for you.
Knock knock,
Who's there,
Update,
Update who,
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!! :-) It's turns out it's the only way we can see you guys. :-)
Loooove you.
ANIMO
Hey Kyle and Stephanie, its your long lost cous Kylee. Congrats on the graduation. Its been so long since we have seen you guys. Your boys are adorable. Grandma Bills gave me your blog address so I added you to my blogging friends, hope you don't mind!!
Post a Comment