Friday, November 7, 2008

I Know, I know

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am not trying to be a big blogging looser, it's just that I got what I deserved when I let mt 3-year old play with the camera and take pictures at will while we were camping. We now have no camera- one that's working at least.
Not sure when we'll get the new one, but I'll start posting again as soon as we do.

As far as life goes, we found out last week that we will be having a baby. . . . . .GIRL! We are very excited and I'm going crazy looking at all of the girl stuff in the stores and planning how I will decorate her bedroom.
Kyle finished his internship at the VA hospital and is currently taking board reviews to get ready for his last set of boards, yea!! Then he will have radiology rotations every other day, and I will substitute teach on his off days. Graduation is Dec. 13, and Kyle is the saludatorian and will be speaking, which I think is exciting. (Is it ok to brag about your husband?) We will stay in Texas through Christmas to spend it with Kyle's fam, and then it's off to California.

Alex is talking up a storm and Sam is learning the United States song- you know, the one where you list the states in alphabetical order. Yeah, originally I was trying to learn it from Kyle for myself, but Sam picked up on it and now he is cueing me when I get stuck. Seriously, the kid has an uncanny skill for memorization.
Life is good, the pregnancy is going great, we've got lots of exciting changes ahead of us. We are so thankful for all of the support from all of you family and friends!

7 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

YaY! I'm calling you back this weekend, i love you and miss you, and i'm sooooo happy its a girl! I cant wiat to go shopping for her..

Emily Jones said...

Congrats! You must be so excited to have a girl now that you've mastered the boy thing.
I love and miss you. Good luck to your hubby for all he still has to do, and it is so okay to brag. I wish I could be there to hear him speak.
Hey my sister Lori is due in march...a boy.
Love ya

The Hansen Family said...

You know you guys rock our world!

Natalie said...

Good to hear from Stephhie. Wow, you are halfway done with this pregnancy already! Congrats on it being a girl. How fun! I can't wait until you move back.

Angie said...

Congratulations Steph! A girl - how fun!

We thought Caleb was going to be a girl...and I had SOO much fun looking at all of the girl stuff! There is some fun stuff out there :)

I can not believe that Kyle is graduating! Congratulations!

Remember when you asked me if it would go by fast? Has it??

Unknown said...

Melanie gave me you blog. . .! Congrats! how exciting a girl!!! Your family is beautiful. . . I am moving back to Los Angeles from Colorado today. . . Hopefully when you are back in Livermore we can catch up. All Love~
Tara

Laura said...

congrats on the girl!! I 've passed by livermore and thought of you guys...you'll be here soon!! Good luck with everything and that's exciting about your hubbie! (yes you can brag about him :))