Thursday, April 16, 2009

Introducing. . . Clara Grace Bills






Finally, our little girl has arrived! Clara was born on Easter Morning at 6:58 am. Whe weighed in at 8 lbs. even and 21 inches long- our smallest newborn so far, even though she was 10 days late. We think she is just perfectly beautiful and adorable and gets more so each day. The boys seem to like her a lot and Alex is handling the transition much better than we expected, although, for some reason he keeps calling her "Kipper," instead of "Clara." We have no idea where he got that from, but it's kinda cute. It makes a big difference that we are here with all the family help. We've been able to get some rest in and not have to worry about all the cooking and cleaning. We hope you enjoy the pictures. We will post more and write more soon.

15 comments:

Angie said...

Clara is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys :)

The Ball Family said...

Aww... Congratulations!! She is beautiful and you have such an adorable family!

Natalie said...

Such a beautiful little babe. Congratulations and enjoy this precious time. I love the name and the nickname!

Steph Glazier-Collao said...

Little 'Kipper' is a doll! I'm so happy that she arrived safely and that you have all the help that you need. Me miss you!

Williamson Fam said...

Ahhh she is Beautiful, I got your message i'll call when things settle down a bit for you.
Ilove that ALex calls her Kipper, so funny..Ahh i cant wait to smother her with kisses this summer, arent girls so fun?

The Hansen Family said...

Hoooooray for New Billsie's!!!! :-)
She is sooo stinking cute you guys, we couldn't be more happier for you. Can't wait to meet Baby Kipper in Person. :-)

Laura said...

what a sweet little girl! i'm so glad she's here and safe! So fun for the boys to get a little sis! They'll take car of her! Congrats!! Glad your back up here :)!

Erin said...

Congrats! She is just adorable! Can't wait for my little girl to come so they can play! I think "Kipper" is a cute name - love it! Take care, and I hope to see you this summer sometime, if I can make it out there.

Lisa said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and definitly looks like she belongs. Your boys are so big and so cute as well. We are glad everything went well for you. I am so sorry you went over 10 days!

Emily Jones said...

SHe is way too pretty to be a newborn! Ha, congrats. I love her name. You all look great!

Emily Jones said...

What is going on this summer? Am I not invited? Email me steph

The Hansen Family said...

"I think I'm in LoVe..."

-Beckham

jociebills said...

So pretty! We are so happy for you! Sending all our love from all the Texas Bills!

Dave & Jada said...

Steph, she is beautiful. What a great day to have a baby. I hope she is doing well and you also. We are expecting our third in October. Also fun that she has a new cousin born around the same time. kelly's little girl is so cute. I hope to see you guys one day.

Sharon, Patrick and the Boys said...

She is simply amazing and beautiful, she is definetly a Bills, we miss you all alot, say hi to the boys