So I'm doing some serious back-tracking since I have been horrible at keeping up the blog since we've moved to California. Things are great here and we feel so blessed to have a job and lots of family around. The boys love playing in the huge backyard and with the dogs, Sam's in preschool two mornings a week, and we've already enjoyed going to and A's game, camping, spending a week in a Tahoe cabin for my mom's 50th , going to the Oakland zoo for the boys' birthday, and building a chicken coop. I admit, I was a little nervous coming back to California, but I have really loved it here, especially Livermore. It has grown up very nicely. Enjoy the random pictures.
Building the Chicken Coop and Growing a Garden







3 comments:
Is this at your parent's house?
Holy Chicken coop batman!!!! We thought when you said you were building a coop it was just a couple of old boards and wire....um.....can we live there when we come to California?
A chicken coop? Your kids are going to love it. I am happy that everything is working out so well for your family. your little girl is so cute. We just found out we are having a boy. Crazy! We are going to be moving to Missouri in a few weeks. We are trying to get it over with in time to go to Ut. I hope we make it!!! I really want to see everyone!
Post a Comment