This is my favorite picture. Kyle caught it immediately after she was born.
Here are more from the hospital.
13 years ago
Growing Up
This is my favorite picture. Kyle caught it immediately after she was born.
Here are more from the hospital.
Posted by Stephanie at 8:46 PM
7 comments:
Beautiful photo. What a great moment captured. I hope you are recovering well...
Clara is beautiful! We are so happy for your family and miss seeing you! Hey, email me your address so we can send you Ryan's graduation announcement! email is billsfamily5@mac.com We love you all! Love, Jocelyn
Well its about time, geeZ you must be busy with a new born and 2 little boys or something..She is so beautiful, and look at that hair it looks dark...Love you and cant wait to see her in person this summer...
Hooooooooray for Clara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't tell you how much we wish we were there to dote upon our new pseudo niece. :-)
She is 100% Bills...and that's a good thing. :-D
Tell me you're in CALI! Hey!! So dang cute!!! I love this!! She is so stink'n adorable!!! What a darling baby! Oh I bet the boys are so helpful! I'll be in Tracy around the 30th of May, so I'll be sure say hello! I miss ya so much! By the way I have a new email it's the same as the old but @gmail.com so EEEEEEK! I'm so excited that I found your blog! YEA!!!!!
We had to look again at the pics. Love them. Love her. :-)
Hey just so you know, you have our old blog up. Our new one is
hansenhype.blogspot.com
Can't wait to see you guys in July.
LOVE The pics of Clara!! She is beautiful!! And the boys looks so old! I can't believe that its been almost a year since we have seen you guys! You look great and the kids just look like that are having so much fun!! Congrats on your new little cutie and so glad your enjoying yourself back here in CALI!!
Post a Comment