Young men's camp was fun. It rained a lot so that was kinda annoying but it was still fun. We had a giant mud fight at a lake near our camp for like an hour that was super fun. At the camp my friends Allan, Ayden, Axel, and I all shared a tent. All of the younger kids brought giant knifes, machetes and BB guns, it was funny because they acted like it made them men. We threw pinecones at Branson for about 30 minutes, that was fun. We kept hitting him in the head and the noise it made was hilarious. Everyone at the camp took turns randomly pantsing each other and it was really funny. Every morning we would go into the woods and read scriptures by ourselves for like an hour, it was a really cool experience This summer, our cousins from Texas, the Greens, moved to Utah. My cousin Aiden and I have been hanging out a lot and it has been really fun. We also got a side by side/ATV that we have been taking into the mountains. I recently started running cross country to get into shape for Basketball season. Our new coach, Coach May is really into making us run, so hopefully this will help prepare me for that. I can grab the rim on the basketball hoop, so hopefully I will be able to dunk by basketball season. Every morning after cross country I have been going to work out at the rec center. I have enjoyed that a lot.
13 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment