Monday, August 24, 2009

Cousins



Now isn't that a cute bunch of kids? All of the cousins on this side of the fam. Those boys have a lot of little girls to look after!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Okay, let me guess. Kellie's little girl on the far left, your three kids and Matt's little girl on the right. Am I right? Or am I way off?

Williamson Fam said...

I think Natalie has it right, but matts baby is like 'um do i have to be seen with them'? So funny, we miss you guys like crazy...

The Hansen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hansen Family said...

We can't wait till the boys psuedo-cousins can join the California gang........can't......wait.
16 more months.....and counting

Lisa said...

Your boys are as cute as ever. How fun to see them with all their cousins. We miss you guys. Kiersty keeps asking me how Sam is going to find us when they have to get married.

Stephanie said...

Natalie, You're totally right! Good job! Sorry, I should've clarified from the beginning.

Sharon, Patrick and the Boys said...

Stephanie and Kyle

The boys are getting so big and Clara is beautiful. We really miss you guys