



So last Thursday, Kyle finished his very last test- ever (besides boards) and at 7:30 that night we decided to take the boys camping. It was pretty spontaneous, but we got our good friends, the Hansens, to come along. (Thier little boy, Ethan, was born the same day as Alex.) Since it was during the week, we got a great spot right on the lake, even though we didn't pull in until 9:30. We stayed up late to put up the tents, start a fire, roast marshmallows, and make s'mores. The next day Kyle cooked up some bacon, toast, and eggs. It was lots of fun. The boys loved it and got nice'n'dirty.So, there's lots of pictures- if anyone can let me know how to put my pictures "slideshow" style on a post, that'd be great.






6 comments:
Yay for camping! As for a slideshow, you have to go to www.slide.com or www.photobucket.com - or just do it through blogger. Just download your photos and arrange them however you want. VWalAAaaaaaaa!
Cute photos. Love the diapee shots. :) We have that exact same striped blanket!
I miss you too. Can't wait for you to come to CA.
Oh i love spntantous trips they are the best the family picture is so priceless, you look hot and tosseled, kyle looks so happy to be done with finals, and the boys look a bit drunk aka-tired i love it...I miss you!
I miss camping. You guys are so cute. Would you mind emailing me with your number? Daveandjada@gmail.com
Love the pictures! Are you guys really almost done with Parker?? Congrats! Time sure has gone very quick ever since Nate graduated :)
Steph - I am missing you and all of your wonderful baby advice... I think of you and all your wonderful techniques almost on a daily basis... I don't know if I ever thanked you enough for all of your help when I was a new very nervous mom :) Thanks again :)
Any advice on how to keep Conner busy and nice to the baby?? :)
Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the sunset picture! Glad you had a fun time!
Post a Comment