Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gymnastics


Sam just finished a gymnastics class that he took with one of his best friends. It was a intro class where parents are initially super involved to help the child learn the etiquitte and discpline, and then the parent is slowly phased out. It was lots of fun. Now we are excited to start swimming lessons.

Also, I recently found out that when Kyle took Sam to gymnastics once, he did a few gymnastics tricks of his own, and my friend caught it all on tape. As soon as I get that video from her, I'll be sure to post it!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Ahhh, I love gymnastics. My favorite sport. Those vids make me want to join Sam on the tramp.

The Hansen Family said...

What a stud!!

Williamson Fam said...

Oh i cant wait to see the footage, was he sporting his spandex while he was showing off his gymnastic skills? (kyle that is)

Andrea said...

So cute Stephanie! It's nice to find you - I just reconnected with Mel. You look awesome and your family is darling! Will you be out to CA by this October? Lots of love!